: Function create_function() is deprecated in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php
on line 2033
maker (and helper) Parking for Load-in Friday Night
Load-in and Load-out instructions for your specific exhibit are are now available from your Maker Dashboard. Once you select your Load-in location, you will then see the instructions (and a site-map) that apply including instructions for where to park on Friday night.
maker (and helper) PARKING FOR event days
DO NOT PARK IN THE ORLANDO SCIENCE CENTER GARAGE OR THE ORLANDO MUSEUM OF ART PARKING LOT.
McRae Avenue Garage
Parking for Makers, Maker Helpers, Orlando Science Center Staff and Volunteers ONLY
- Address: 2424 McRae Avenue (Heading towards I4 turn right after the railroad tracks; garage in on theright)
- Parking is free on Saturday with a limited number of parking spaces. Sunday is free with parking voucher; otherwise $5. Parking vouchers will be provided during the Load-in check-in process.
- Walking Directions from Lot to OSC: Come out of parking lot and make a left onto McRae Avenue. Turn left onto Princeton Street. Science Center will be on your Left.
- Maker Check–in (After load-in times) is located at Entrance B of the Bus Loop on Camden Road.
- Park along either side of N. Mills Avenue (17-92) between Princeton and Rollins Streets.
- Trailer parking may also be found in the Magruder Eye Institute lot on N. Mills Avenue. Spaces are limited.
Please note: Individuals with accessible parking permits are welcome to park at the most accessible location for their exhibit.
If you have special circumstances, or need clarification, please email us at email@example.com